Your logo is the symbol of your business, and an important part of helping customers find and remember you.
If a customer can quickly identify your business with your image, you’ve got a good logo. In the blink of an eye, an image can bring your company to the customer’s mind, and possibly to your business.
Because these images carry so much weight, we work closely with you to make the logo-creation process as fun and smooth as possible:
- First, we first take the time to learn about your business, one-on-one.
- We then create multiple starting concepts and explore your visual identity.
- When you find one you like, we fine-tune the design with a series of back and forth revisions until we have final version that best represents your company’s identity.
- Your final files are delivered as industry-standard high res/vector (AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, PNG and JPEG via email or on disk)
- Interested in trademarks? Read our blog post, Do You Need a Trademark?
When your logo is finished, we can take the next steps of implementing your logo in various projects including
- Web site, social media, internet marketing
- Business cards
- Other printed materials
PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC and PRINT DESIGN
With more than a decade of experience, we enjoy helping our clients to find the best possible printing options for each specific project. All graphics and artwork we create is print-ready for each specific application whether it be for
- Print Publication Design
- Label Design
- Packaging Design
- Biz Cards & Stationary
- Permanent & Temporary Signage
- Marketing Materials
- High Resolution Artwork or Vector Based Artwork
- Pre-Press Ready Files formatted properly using Industry Standard Software
- Delivered to printers and clients as AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, PNG and JPEG via email or on disk